Our mission is to assist individuals to reach their vocational potential in order to achieve greater independence and improve the quality of their lives.
In order to accomplish our mission, we closely collaborate with community employers in the areas we serve to create opportunity for our clients. We have formed excellent working relationships with many employers and have supplied them with qualified and motivated employees who are willing to work hard and keep their jobs for the long term.
Individuals we serve have varying degrees of ability, interests, and skill. We have placed individuals in entry-level and professional-level positions in all industry types.
Our staff possesses extensive experience and has advanced training in the field of rehabilitation.
RSVP, Inc. has received accreditation by CARF International, an independent, nonprofit surveyor of health and human service organizations, for its Community Employment Services: Employment Supports and Community Employment Services: Job Development, Employee Development Services and Employment Planning Services.
RSVP, Inc. is committed to helping people meet their employment goals and assisting employers to meet their employment needs. To benefit employers, RSVP, Inc. staff can:
- Enhance the job applicant pool without the added cost of advertising for an open position.
- Decrease time and effort spent in locating appropriate job applicants.
- Provide a valuable resource for qualified, dependable, and motivated candidates for employment.
- Help to fill jobs where there is high turnover and end the cycle of continuing to hire for the same positions.
- Support employers in interviewing applicants with special needs.
- Assess specific jobs to identify essential job functions and requirements and to determine the appropriateness of jobs for potential candidates.
- Provide assistance and referral information regarding reasonable accommodations and job modifications.
- Offer assistance and paperwork to earn federal/state tax credits for participating employers.
RSVP, INC. CAN PROVIDE ALL OF THESE SERVICES AND MORE AT NO COST TO EMPLOYERS.
An excellent resource for employers to learn more about hiring individuals with disabilities is Think Beyond The Label. Think Beyond the Label is the leading cross-sector partnership offering businesses a range of solutions from diversity recruiting strategies recruitment advertising to planning and training. Think Beyond the Label is powered by Health & Disability Advocates (HDA), a nonprofit that has been a driving force behind building smarter systems of access to health, disability employment and income supports for more than 20 years. HDA partners with organizations in more than 40 states and many national and regional businesses. Like you, we believe when people with disabilities work, everybody wins. Think Beyond the Label was created to better inform, connect and communicate with all stakeholders in the disability and employment system in order to serve as a catalyst for a more inclusive workforce.